Pit Boss Phone Numbers and Emails

Fundraising/ Donations
Donations, Sponsorships
Is this your business?

Pit Boss Customer Service Overview

• Pit Boss Customer Service is rated at 2.3 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    76% phone 24% email
  • The best phone number to call Pit Boss is 8773033134. 79% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 86% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 4809239630.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Thursday. The average call time is 7 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Pit Boss may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Pit Boss?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 303-3134
Total calls: 6 482 Issues resolved: 304 Last call: May 28, 2024

The Pit Boss phone number you can contact to get technical support or answers to your questions is 1-480-923-9630. Though the company emphasizes exploring its Support Center for information and guides that help customers solve any of their issues considering the company’s products, the Pit Boss customer service agents are ready to assist within working hours. The Pit Boss customer service hours are daily from 6 am to 8 pm EST.

You can contact Pit Boss official representatives by calling their corporate office at 1-877-303-3134. You can use it to share your suggestions and ideas regarding the company’s products. Another way to reach their headquarters is to dial 1-480-542-9449.

The Pit Boss customer service live chat feature is not currently available. However, you can browse the Support Center page for educational articles and detailed video guides on assembly, repairs, or replacement. You can also register your product and order tracking through the website.

If you need to reach the Support Center member, use the Pit Boss contact number mentioned above or email them at one of their customer care addresses. If your issue is not urgent, you can write to their corporate mail address: Danson’s US LLC, 8877 N. Gainey Center Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85258.

The Pit Boss customer service email is support@dansons.com. You can email your complaints or concerns to this address, and the customer care team will offer ways to resolve the issue or answer your questions. They also use the following address contactinfo@dansons.com to provide contact information to their consumers and answer general questions.

If you want to request partnerships or donations, email donations@dansons.com. You can also write to sponsorships@dansons.com to request sponsorship from the company. The official representatives will study your request and email you their decision and terms of partnership if they are interested. Note that these addresses do not handle customer service issues.

PissedConsumer Club

Poor
Carol H Jea
Extremely Unhappy
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I would give a negative rating if I could. My mom bought this item exactly one year ago, after saving up and finally 'upgrading' from our Members Mark grill that we had for over 10 years.

We used it throughout the summer and started seeing rust building up. We took extra steps when cleaning after every use and we always covered it with the cover that came with the product. We had it covered and stored throughout the winter and when we uncovered it this weekend (exactly one year from purchase), the entire grill was rusted. When speaking with customer service, they said it's not covered by the 3-year warranty that we purchased and explained the best way to store it (which is how we stored it).

They then proceeded to say that all grills rust and are not meant to be outside, which absolutely blew my mind. We had a Members Mark grill for 10 years and only had to replace the heat tents once.

I would never recommend this product or any Pit Boss product to anyone. The person I spoke to with customer service was nice and I realize they were just doing their job, but unfortunately, the lack of care from the company itself doesn't allow them to make things right in any way.

Jamie P Vfj
Bad quilty equipment, horrible customer service

Email sent to Company:

I am reaching out to hopefully someone higher up in the Pit Boss Corporation who can assist in a significant matter regarding our 5-month-old Pit Boss Laredo. I will start off by saying we had three great months using the Pit Boss Laredo. It produced amazing smoked meat; tender, flavorful, and easy to use. We kept it under a covered porch, cleaned it after each use, changed out pellets — you name it, we did it to keep it working correctly. After three months, we started having lots of error codes popping up. We found YouTube videos, googled reviews on how to fix, and we called into Customer service for assistance.

Our first experience gave us the impression they genuinely cared about their customers. They sent a replacement part of the control panel, thinking that was the issue. However, the error codes started to appear again. We called into customer service, and they suggested another problem may have caused it. They sent a replacement part of the internal thermostat.

After ensuring everything was connected properly, we started up the pit for a good cook. A white smoke signal was a normal occurrence once cleared we close the top to get to the desired temperature. Everything seemed to be going smooth. Then, we got an Ignitor malfunction error code. After reopening, we found a large flame in the middle of the pit.

After troubleshooting with no success, we started it back up. This time, the pit caught on fire, filling the patio with smoke and creating a large flame at the center of the pit. After the fire was out, the pit was all charred. We called customer service a few days later. At this point, we were frustrated that we were replacing parts on a $500 pit that we couldn’t use, and nothing that customer service suggested was working.

Our interaction with Jonathan from Pit Boss left us feeling more frustrated when he suggested we should have read the owner's manual before use. When my husband asked Jonathon if he had read it, he replied no, and said he had never used this pit boss before. We also had a discouraging conversation with a supervisor Kelsey, and another team member named Carl.

Kelsey initially tried to assist and then got disconnected after she had my husband take apart the pit. She claimed she tried calling us back, but we had no missed calls after being on the phone with her for over 2 hours. Later, she suggested that the occurrence of the fire and smoke was normal, which we believe is not the case.

We used the Pit Boss for three months with no issue. Thus, we believe the error lies with the equipment, not user error. Your company online acts like you have the best warranty and customer service. However, our experience has been far from satisfactory. As a first responder and a medical field worker, we handle stress daily. But dealing with the customer service of your company has only added more stress to our lives.

We had loved using the Pit Boss, but our recent experiences have left a bitter taste. We request you to send a new Pit Boss as we believe that the issue lies within the equipment, not us. We are tired of being given the runaround and we hope you will make this right.

Paul A Ljn
Ultimate griddle sticking and peeling
4.4

Very helpful and understanding, quick on making something happen, and answered all my questions with no problems. I'm very happy.

DAVID W Haq
No one to contact
1.7

I purchased a Pit Boss from Walmart. It was the top of the line at the time and I paid $500 for it.

The thermostat went out on it after one season. For two seasons, I got a new thermostat sent to me. However, they all had the same problem: the *** just kept turning in circles. After five years of it not working, I'm going to scrap it, so it's not a very good product.

I have tried to see if they still have customer service available, but it looks like that's a thing of the past. All you get is a page with options to pick for cooking problems. There is no way to contact them for issues with the smoker.

The first year, it was a great smoker. Unfortunately, it did not continue to be such a great product.

How Good is Pit Boss's Customer Service?

Ivery Ofx
Ivery Ofx
Feels Satisfied | May 08, 2024

Great customer service !!

Daiveon Jnq
Daiveon Jnq
Feels Neutral | May 07, 2024

Long wait but once they answered, it was very pleasant and easy. Shipped bad part despite being out of warranty.

Tiffany J Djt
Tiffany J Djt
Feels Disappointed | Apr 29, 2024

They never contacted me

Shota Hwn
Shota Hwn
Feels Satisfied | Apr 25, 2024

I forgot the gals name who helped me, but she was awesome, very professional and encouraging about the product.

Zenab Nqq

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Pit Boss?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Grill not working”
  • “Warranty or repair”
  • “Smoker not working”

Request for Information Question:

• “Seasoning question”
  • “Where can I find a specific vertical, digital smoker”
  • “Order status 496327”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Wrong replacement part”
  • “Replacement part”
  • “Wheel replacement”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Still haven't received my pit”
  • “Haven't received my pit”
  • “Package hadn’t been delivered”

Staff Question:

• “Need service on a upright 7 smoker”
  • “Need my smoker serviced”
  • “Trying to get help customer service”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Invoice”
  • “Fraud on Facebook”
  • “Charges on account”

Account Question:

• “Password won't accept”
  • “Reset account”
  • “Login”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Website questions”
  • “Do you have a outlet store? I came across a website pit boss outlet store with prices under $100.Is this site legit?”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “Cancellation.”
  • “Cancel an order”

Cards Question:

• “Can't find madter card as a paynent”
  • “Card charged twice”

Refund Question:

• “I want a refund from the product I ordered or just send me the product I paid for.”
  • “Refund”

1.7
Weber
156 reviews
2.8
Do you have something to say about Pit Boss? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup